Water Wagons and Water Trucks
Horsemen’s Track and Equipment, Inc.’s water wagons are high-quality and provide great performance. We engineer and customize for each track or training center’s surface needs.
Specifications for Water Wagons:
- 74″ Diameter
- 144″ Long Maximum
- 2,400-Gallon Capacity
- 18″ Diameter Access Port with Ladder
- Two Internal Baffles
- Port for Overhead Fillings
- Steel 3″ Centrifugal
- 21,600 GPH (360) GPM
- Discharge tank contents in 8 minutes
- 9HP Briggs & Stratton
- 4-cycle, air-cooled
- Kill switch from tractor
- Sch. 80 PVC & Sch. 40 aluminum pipe
- PVC valves for spray control (from tractor)
- 20-foot retractable lightweight aluminum spray boom
- aluminum quick-disconnect fitting from below-tank water source (hose option)
- 60 brass spray nozzles (28″ spray bath)
- 50-foot Fire Hose with spray
In addition, Horsemen’s Track & Equipment, Inc. carries a vast array of water trucks that can be customized for thoroughbred applications, tank capacities available up to 4,000 gallons. Items such as swing spray bars and centrifugal pump upgrades add real muscle to performance. Installation can also include a 50-foot fire hose with sprayer. These can be new or used re-configured trucks.
Contact us directly to inquire about our current inventory.